Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Special Visitor: Bearing Gifts







DKNY Fall 2011

My aunt is visiting this week from Canada and I'm so happy to see her (far too long since her last).  As usual, she came bearing a couple of gifts which I greatly appreciate.  We both share a love of fashion and shopping.  As pictured, I received a faux fur mink jacket and the 'Mary' Oxford Bootie both from DKNY.  The jacket is quite thick and lux (been searching for one like this w/ no success). It will definitely keep me warm.  I don't believe I'll wear it this season. NYC temps have been above normal.  Unless, we get a sudden cold snap(unlikely) *sigh* :( 

The shoes were featured in the Fall 2011 runway show (pics)and are/were available in 2 other color combos. You can click this DKNY link to see other colors.  I like them because they're different, not your typical bootie. I don't have anything like it in my shoe wardrobe. Most of my shoes are black.  As with clothes, I'd like to incorporate color to my footwear.      

Thought I'd share my new additions. Until next time.

Christina

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...