Saturday, May 5, 2012

New In: Alexander Wang Rocco

It all started back in 2009, where I first laid eyes on the Alexander Wang 'Coco' (now named Rocco) bag during the Fall/Winter show.  I instantly fell in love with it as I had never seen a bag like it before.  It was edgy and totally badass with studs along the bottom.  At the time, the 'Coco' didn't have a shoulder strap which is why I passed.  It wasn't functional rather it didn't fit my personal style. 



Fast forward to 2012, apparently, my love for this bag never left especially since it was revamped to include shoulder straps.  I began stalking websites/forums for up to date information (i.e. how the bag functioned, wear and tear, etc.) I even went as far as to ask perfect strangers in the street about their bags. O.õ Yes, I'm a weird one!

"Celebrities", models, and fashion bloggers alike have a love of the 'Rocco' as well. The soft pebble/elephant skin like texture of the leather  is gorgeous.  It really is a lovely handbag available in a wide range of colors/hardware. I decided to go with basic black/Rose gold studs which is stunning in person.   This combination has become highly sought after/cult classic.  Not readily available as with some of the other colors.  If anyone is in search of it, I ordered mine from Barney's New York.

Mary-Kate Olsen
Rose Huntington-Whiteley
Left: Kate Bosworth


Hope you enjoyed this post.  It's been a while (no, I haven't abandoned blogging) life/work has been stressful over the past month.  But, I'm back and will try to post on a regular basis.  Also, will be revamping the look of the blog so please bear with me.

Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...