Friday, May 25, 2012

Obsessions of the Month


 




Just a few items that I've been obsessing over this month.  Can you see a pattern here?  Gold/metallic, Rose Gold (in particular), and prints whether it be on jeans or shoes.   I like finding pieces that are different yet classic in structure/design. 

1.  Mother 'The Looker' printed jeans here and here
2.  Citizens of Humanity 'Avedon' Morris Paisley here 
3.  Rag & Bone 'The Legging' jean in Champagne Metallic here
4.  Jeffrey Campbell 'Arizona' Flat Booties here
5.  Michael Kors Buckle Ring in Rose Gold here and here
6.  Vita Fede 'Roma' Ring here, here, and here
7.  Michael Kors 'Astor' Buckle Bangle here and here
8.  Botkier 'Valentina' Shoulder Bag in Bronze here

I hope to get some of the jewelry if anything...
OK! the booties too (as if I need another pair of boots). ;D   I need more feet to wear all these shoes. 

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...