Tuesday, December 13, 2011

H&M The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Collaboration w/ Trish Summerville

H&M Dragon Tattoo collection group photo w/Trish Summerville (center)



Denim Jacket w/Leather Sleeves $49.95

Leather Jacket $199



Hooded Cardigan/Sweater $29.95



Hoodie w/Thumb hole $29.95


Tops $9.95


Faux Leather Pants/Trousers $24.95

I'm a huge fan of the trilogy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I'm super excited to see it on Dec. 21st.  I will be one of many in the theatre at midnight w/my tub of popcorn and Milk Duds (rather, I'll be sneaking  in a meal as I often do). Let's face it the prices charged for popcorn/beverages at the theatre are outrageous.;D 

Right, so where was I?

  Ah, yes! back to the clothes...that's why we're here. 


H&M has collaborated with (costume designer) Trish Summerville for their Divided line.  When I first heard about it a couple of month's ago...I couldn't wait to see the end product.  H&M/Trish didn't let me down....I'm quite impressed with the pieces.  The  color palette consists of black, gray, and deep red.  What's not to love?  If you're a fan of the books and Lisbeth Salander or are into dressing in that sort of Swedish street/grunge/rock chic style THIS IS FOR YOU! If you're not, most of the items can be incorporated into any wardrobe to give it an edge.  The line will debut on Dec. 14th online and in most H&M locations around the world.  For those, that live in NYC there will be a pop-up store located in the Meatpacking District.

 72 Gansevoort (between Washington and Greenwich streets)
December 14 through December 16; 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. 


I'll be on the hunt for the faux leather pants/trousers, the hooded cardigan/sweater, a couple tops, and the denim jacket w/leather sleeves.  Will 
post what I manage to get my grubby little hands on.
^_^

What do you have your eye on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...