Monday, September 12, 2011

Most Wanted Items for Fall 2011

Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear


Pheeww! My first official post can't wait to share more with you...stay tuned.

Burberry Prorsum is one of my favorite London designers.  Here are few items that caught my eye from the Fall 2011 collection.  I am absolutely craving the purple coat and burgundy clutch. I wish I could afford them!  Thank goodness there are lots of alternatives available at different price points. My favorite store at the moment is H&M. They have increased their quality of merchandise this season.  Will share with you in later post my recent purchases, picks, and styling.  So, don't go away. ;D 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...