Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Something New: Sunglasses











I have been on the hunt for a pair of oversized Tortoise Shell sunglasses for ages. All of my other eyewear purchases have been in Black.  I was looking for a pair similar to those worn by Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".  I tried on the RayBan Wayfarer(the pair worn by all the 'celebs')but, decided to pass because I wasn't in love with them.  I was lusting after these done by the French brand Celine in the 'Audrey' series.  However, they quickly sold out. 

This past weekend, I decided to pay a visit to Loehmann's on the Upper West side and came across the Stella McCartney version.  There was another woman eyeing them, but, I managed to snatch them up before she did.  hehe;) Shopping is a serious sport!  

As soon as I put them on....I was in love.  They are perfection and bit darker, plus, I didn't pay full price (which included their discounted price and an extra 20% off voucher). YAY!!! \o/








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...